REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION
- Bachelor's Degree registered before SUNEDU.
- Relevant work experience, minimum 3 years.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Legalized photocopy of the Bachelor's Degree**.
- Copy of DNI, Passport or Immigration Card.
- Photography with a white background, taken from the front (from the chest). Size 240 x 388 px, maximum 50 KB in JPG format.
- Essay (Format: A4 sheet. Font: Arial 11, space and a half. Margins: Top and Bottom 2.5 cm., Right and Left 3.0 cm.):
- First part related to your self-knowledge: between 400 (1 face) and 600 words (1.5 faces). Express who you are and how you came to be the person you are today.
- Second part related to your academic interests: between 400 (1 side) and 600 words (1.5 sides). How do you expect the academic experience to contribute to your ambitions?
- Admission Formats:
- Registration Form**
- Admission request**
- Two Letters of Reference
- Download Format here
- Receipt or voucher of payment for admission fees (S/. 395 nuevos soles). To make the payment enter here
Applicants must pass the following assessments:
- Personal interview***
- Interaction Skills Assessment
- Technical Skills Assessment
- Strategic Skills Assessment
- Postgraduate Studies Regulations
- Academic Administrative Regulation
- Student Discipline Regulation
- Regulation of Academic Degrees
- Regulations of the Research Ethics Committee
- EPG Admission Policy Regulation
- Second Language Requirement
Documents to present
* In case the applicant has studied abroad, they must present a notarized copy of their degree or title that is a
prerequisite in their country of origin to carry out postgraduate studies.
* The UPC reserves the right to cancel the program if the minimum number of admitted students is not reached until the day the program starts.
* The documentation that is presented is evaluated by the Admission Committee that determines if the applicant meets the expected level of program participants.
** The following documents must be presented in physical form: academic degree, registration form, application for admission. The rest can be sent to the adviser via e-mail.
***The interview takes place with a Director of the UPC.