An executive’s conviction is strengthened through knowledge, experience, innovation, problem-solving skills and human capital development. They will become agents of change, capable of creating new models and leaving a mark on companies.
The E-MBA of the UPC Graduate School has been designed for professionals who aspire to develop a new vision of business management and practical knowledge in areas as diverse as Marketing, Finance, Operations and Innovation; all of them with a strong emphasis on strengthening managerial decisions and talent development.
The online method will allow you to further your academic education, optimizing and disposing of your time efficiently, without neglecting your personal and professional responsibilities.
June 12, 2017
Week 1: from June 19 to 24, 2017*
UPC Graduate School, San Isidro Site.
- Double certificate
- Master’s degree in Business Administration by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC).
- Entrepreneurship Certificate by Universitat Oberta de Cataluña (UOC, Spain).
- Learning by Doing methodology
- Competency-based curricular structure
- Management and leadership skills development
- Faculty with experience in the business field and online teaching
- Schedule flexibility (on demand)
- International Academic Missions (optional) to Harvard University - DCE, Silicon Valley, Beijing (China) and Barcelona (Spain).
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As graduate students of the program, you will become leaders with a strategic vision who manage their organizations with an innovative and continuous improvement approach. You will make correct decisions that will add value to your organization, guide the people under your charge towards the accomplishment of shared goals, manage resources in an efficient way, and be able to redirect your strategies in order to adapt to a changing and competitive environment.
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Ms. Jaqueline Dueñas
Av. Cádiz 446 - 450 San Isidro, Lima 27, Peru
T.: 419-2800, ext. 6750, 6782 and 6776