Recognition is a consequence: academic strength leads executives to take a qualitative leap and position themselves as agents of change. Bold leaders with a great resolution ability.
The Executive MBA of the UPC Graduate School will stimulate your critical, strategic and systematic thinking, in order to turn you into the leading character of a limitless managerial reality. Through the use of tools based on practice, you will be prepared to intervene in a corporate world marked by competitiveness.
START March 18, 2017
DURATION 23 months
SCHEDULE Friday from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
BYWEEKLY Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
VENUE UPC Graduate School, San Isidro site
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC).
- Second certificate (optional)
- Master's degree in International MBA by Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (Spain)
- UPC educational model
- Competency-based curriculum
- Individual Leader Development Program
- Workshops on Business Protocol and Social Skills
- Faculty with experience in the business field
- Biweekly executive schedule
- International academic missions (optional) in Harvard, University-DCE, Silicon Valley and China.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
Graduate students will become leaders with a strategic vision who manage their organizations with an innovative and continuous improvement approach. They will make correct decisions that will add value to their organization, guide the people under their charge towards the accomplishment of shared goals, manage resources in an efficient way, and be able to redirect their strategies in order to adapt to a changing and competitive environment.
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Ms. Jaqueline Dueñas
Av. Cádiz 446 - -450 San Isidro, Lima 27 – Peru
419-2800, ext. 6750, 6782 and 6776